Love Nutella? Love Cookies? I’ve got you covered with these large cookies oozing with Nutella.
Yield: 2 dozen 3 inch cookies
Chill: 1 hr
Prep: 20 min
Bake: 12 min
1 cup Nutella
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a teaspoon, scoop out a mound of Nutella onto baking sheet, make 24 mounds and place baking sheet in freezer.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In your stand up mixer bowl, cream together butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together until well blended.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue mixing. Add remainder of flour mixture until well blended, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide refrigerated dough in half, then continue to divide in half again until you have 24 pieces. Remove Nutella mounds from freezer. Flatten cookie dough and place a Nutella mound in the center, wrap dough to conceal Nutella and place on baking sheet. Continue with the rest of dough. Place baking sheet in refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375f. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place cookie dough balls on baking sheet 2 inches apart. (I place 8 on each sheet). Bake 11-12 minutes. Allow cookies to rest on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.