A quick and different way to breakfast.
1 can 8 count refrigerated crescent dough
1 lb sausage
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese-or more
egg white with 1 1tsp water, for wash
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium pan, saute chopped onion and sausage, season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain.
- Lay crescent dough on parchment paper, 2×4, with a rolling pin, gently roll pieces together to seal seams.
- Spread sausage onto center of dough longways, leaving 3 inches on sides and 1 inch at ends. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Slice flaps on sides of dough every inch or so, starting at top, braid dough-alternate flaps, overlapping until done. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
You must be logged in to post a comment.