When you’re watching carbs but still crave something sweet.
Yield: 2 dozen 2 inch cookies
Bake: 9-11 minutes
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup almond flour
2/3 cup monkfruit baking sweetener
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt, almond flour and sweetener. Set aside.
- I another mixing bowl stir together coconut oil egg, and vanilla. Add in dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough in half. Scoop out dough by tablespoon and roll into a ball, place on baking sheet. Repeat with rest of dough. Continue with other half and place on 2nd baking sheet-these cookies will not spread.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until lightly browned. Place on rack to cool.