Favorite no-flour cookies everyone will love!
Yiels: 3 dozen
Bake: 10 min
2 cups peanut butter-I use the chunky
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl cream together peanut butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in salt and baking soda until well blended.
- Pinch off dough and roll into 1 inch balls, place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten dough slightly, criss cross with the tines of a fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Rest on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.