How to get a new label for Poshmark orders that are more than 5lbs.
The Poshmark shipping label allows up to 5 lbs with their Priority Mail label. Occasionally a heavier coat or a multi item bundle will exceed the weight limit. You can upgrade the label up to 10 lbs. It is the responsibility or the seller to cover the cost for a heavier label-the cost is taken from the potential earnings of this order. It’s a good idea to have a scale and weigh packages that ‘seem’ a bit heavier.
If you know the weight and are ready to upgrade the label, here’s how:
- Go to your ‘account’ tab’
- Select ‘my sales’
- Select the order
- Select ‘need new shipping label’
- Select ‘need heavier weight label’
- Choose the proper weight that fits the package
- Print and attach to package.