Love Nutella? I’m always looking for a way to incorporate Nutella into everything. If you have extra pretzel dough, try these with the left over dough, or make some new dough. This will yield 12 donut sized or 24 smaller bites.
Yield: 12, 3 inch mounds or 24 smaller bites
Pre made soft fluffy pretzel dough (from my recipes)
1/3 cup baking soda
2 cups warm water
1-1 1/2 cups Nutella
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop a mound of Nutella by the tablespoon (12) onto sheet, place in freezer for 10 minutes. If making 24 bites, reduce Nutella to 1 teaspoon.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir together baking soda and water, set aside.
- Working with half the dough, divide into 6 portions. (12 total) Flatten each into a disc, add a mound of frozen Nutella to center of disc. Wrap and pinch ends together, dip in baking soda water and place on sheet, pinched end down. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.